Saturday, January 31, 2009

Am I overreacting?

Okay here is the situation. I will start off by saying that I LOVE my husband. He has his faults but then again so do I. Now my biggest problem (and this totally busts my nuts) is that he HAS to have the money. If we go out and I ask him for a $20 he usually responds with "Why?" Um..so I can have some cash in my purse like a big girl?! He doesn't seem to understand that I want to have some of the cash I earn in my pocket. If we are together and have the extra cash he WILL let me buy what I want..so its not like he's so domineering (sp?) but its just annoying that I have to ask him first. We both work, albeit he does earn more than I do, and I think we should both have cash on hand...EVEN if we are together at the time.

Does this make sense? It's mainly the fact that I feel like his child if I have to ask for the cash, even if he readily gives it up. His logic is that its easier to keep track of if its in one place..but why does it HAVE to be his wallet?


No comments:

Post a Comment