Friday, January 30, 2009

Now I'm Starting on me..

My house is in order (ish) and now its time to start on me. Now I know that it is nearly the start of a new week but I wanted to explain how I am going to acheive my goals.

Problem: I'm disorganized when it comes to my school work.
Solution: Starting Monday I will map out (completely) my assignments (all of them) and follow the plan completely!

Problem: I don't read as much as I like.
Solution: Work in about 25-30 minutes of scheduled reading a day.

Problem: I'm overweight. I want to loose about 40lbs.
Solution: Watch my food intake, exercise at least 5 times a week for 30 minutes. Drink lots of water, cut out my junk food and get as much rest as I can.

These are my MAIN issues! Believe me I am a basket case in some areas of my life. I'm sure that this list could most likely stretch out to infinity if I wanted it to! I will just focus on these for now. :) I'm thinking this is good for a year? Any suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. HI! It's Kiter/Kimberly from the CEO board.... I added your blog to my list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good problem solving...Don't start a new habit until you get these to be automatic...then you can work on someting else. Did you check my weight loss blog?? It's at www.2009weighdown.blogspot.com I'm trying to lose 40-45 pounds also. Join me! I'll be rooting you no in your goals, OK?
    Blessings,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete