Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Weekend is Here! ...yay?

Well to "normal" people the weekends mean relaxing and spending time with family..right? Well not for this family. Its just a normal day. Colin works from Thurs-Sunday and is off work Mon-Weds. THOSE are our days off (well I still have my 7am-11am shift) So today is going to be interesting. The first weekend on my new schedule. I decided to be a bit more lax on the TV and let Trent watch a bit more than he has all week. He's earned it. I won't go over board.

So for me. This is the end of the month so tomorrow is PAYDAY! Yay! I hope I get my pay tomorrow but probably won't til Monday..which is A-Ok too because I'm off completely on Monday!

I do have a LOT of homework to do that is due tomorrow but I will get it done. My house is nice and tidy and so I've got LESS work to do :)

So here are my goals for today:
  • eat within my calorie range and watch my carbs (shoot for the lowest I can)
  • get as much homework done as earthly possible!
  • get trent outside and running around as much as he can!
That should do it! I won't push too much! Basics are the only cleaning I need to do so WOO HOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment