Thursday, January 29, 2009

To-Do's and Ta-Da's!



I don't like housework! Don't ever let anyone say that they enjoy it. They are lying. BUT it needs to be done! At the moment my son is taking his nap and I am enjoying a bit of coffee and will soon be hitting the books until he gets up. Then its back to the grind.

Here is the game plan for the rest of the day (it is about 1:35pm now)
  • vacuum living room (scrub the carpet where he dropped his hot dog) DONE
  • help him clean up his room DONE
  • write out the list for Colin to pick up at the store DONE
  • tidy up (all rooms) DONE
  • let him go outside for a bit while I work on my fitness :) DONE
  • get him inside for reading time DONE
  • get started on dinner (tonight is pancakes for dinner night!) DONE
  • cook dinner, clean up dinner DONE
  • bath night-pj's time, brush teeth, more reading time, lights out by 9pm
  • another round of tidy time
  • more homework/refilling coffee machine, water pitcher, ice trays
  • spending time with the Mr.
  • bed for me by 11pm
My days usually start at 6-6:30am..and don't really end until 11pm. I sometimes take a nap with the kiddo but that's not typical. My homework is usually too much for me to be able to lay down! Today it's Politics class that's got me stressing out. I have a LOAD to do..so I'm going to go away now and get cracking. I'll update my plans as I go along.

Edited to add: Totally not cool! Colin was supposed to come home a bit ago but he hasn't called me :( We just ate our pancakes without him and Trent is in the bath. I'm not worried though, he is supposed to work til 8pm most days but still..a simple call would suffice. Sometimes men can be a bit unthinking..is that a word?

No comments:

Post a Comment