Thursday, February 12, 2009

New Approach

Trying a new approach to weight loss. I have decided to go low carb. I won't specify just yet which plan I will pick because I honestly do not know BUT I will try as low carb as I can get and feel healthy.

I will also make myself get on the bike or put in a video as least 4 days a week for about 30 minutes or more *however long it takes my legs to go squishy*

I have joined the Low Carb Friends forum and have found a great deal of information (and very friendly people I might add!) This is helping me gather up the knowledge I need to do this the right way!

Wish me luck!
Starting weight 2/12/09-143.5
Goal weight-from 100-110lbs

HORRIBLE PICTURE WARNING! THIS IS ME TODAY (WITHOUT MAKE UP OR MY HAIR FIXED) AT MY STARTING WEIGHT OF 143.5
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!


No comments:

Post a Comment