Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day and today

Well yesterday was ridiculously fun! Well except for the parts where I was taking 3 exams and writing papers but AFTER that it was awesome! My husband surprised me beyond belief! He's usually like most guys and forgets things like Birthdays and what not. So yesterday I totally expected him to just forget what day it was. He woke up (late) and was off to work quickly. I was not surprised. I figured he would call me while he was at work because he remembered what day it was lol. So lo and behold he calls me to tell me Happy Valentine's day and he Loved me. That was all I was expecting. BUT He came home an hour early, took me to my favorite restaurant, and while we were waiting (an hour long wait time) we were talking and then Trent comes up to me and hands me a box. My first reaction was "Where did you get this from?" then he smiles big and cheesy and says "Happy Valwentimes Day Mommy!"

So I open the box and this is what I found...
this isn't the best picture but its a silver chain with a silver heart shaped charm with a heart made out of amethysts (my favorite stone) and matching earrings! So I was surprised beyond belief. I really wasn't expecting that. :)

On another note, I did break my diet for that night. I'm back on it today. The 3 days that I was on the diet I was seeing a good steady loss so I am please. My landlord even commented on it! :) So today is back on track. I'm wearing my LOVELY necklace and earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment