Friday, February 6, 2009

Our Day

I've started my new job (second work at home job) so today is my second shift. I am going to be working 7am-3pm, which isn't a lot in the grand scheme of things but still when you (and your four year old) are used to being "done" by 11am everyday its a bit of a change! So I'm not going to focus on much in the ways of housekeeping. I'll get the basics and my homework.

I'm really getting upset with myself! I totally leave my homework til the last minute and CURSE myself every weekend! Grr..really need to work on that! Motivation is hard to scrounge up when I'm so tired.

So today it is going to work like this...get as much cleaning done as I can while I work (if I can) then while Trent is napping/playing I will get the rest done and focus on my homework.

I have an idea about doing a "Day in the Life of.." with pictures. I don't know it sounds cheesy and I'm not sure my little camera could handle it LOL. Who knows. Gotta get to work though!

No comments:

Post a Comment