Sunday, February 8, 2009

Yesterday


















So I was going strong yesterday..worked from 7am-3pm and was so motivated. Walked to the store and came home and bam! Energy levels were down to nil. Trent and I wound up taking a LONG nap at like 4pm (ish) and didn't wake up til almost 630pm! Ouch! So there went all my time that I was going to use to do homework and house work. So today I'm scrambling around trying to get it ALL done! My homework is first priority since its due tonight! I'm cursing myself that I've been such a slacker all week. I have a full week to get my homework done you know!

Anyways, I did manage to take some pictures that I think are adorable. Mostly Trent of course.

So here I sit today..still tired but I have to motivate myself to get things done! I will work out a schedule for this upcoming week, any suggestions? LOL I have to get on the ball or else the ball will roll over me!

Here is my smallish list:

  • vacuum
  • tidy in every room (about 5 minutes a piece)-Kitchen DONE, Mommy's Room DONE, Bathroom DONE
  • laundry-DONE
  • sweep kitchen-DONE
Have two discussion posts to make (Politics and Religion) a quiz in Religion and a written assignment to finish in English. All due tonight. I'm so smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment