Saturday, February 28, 2009

Resolution

Okay, I've decided I won't give up. I'm going to chug along and try my best to get this crap done (school) and over with. I won't go back right away since these are my last three classes for my Associates. What I'll do is take a break. See if after a month or so I have the desire to continue then I will see what I want from there. Today I'm going to have to crank out a paper, take a couple of quizzes and finish up my readings. That ought to be fun! But hey! That's what they make ephedra for isn't it? lol

So we got our refund in and that helped A LOT! We've paid almost all the bills that we have and will have enough money to save up and enough to just blow on hats! How's that for economic stimulus!? LOL That is a big relief as money is always a problem here.

On the diet front, I got enough good carb foods to eat today so that will be wonderful :) I will get that wagon and smear something icky on it so I don't want to eat it lol. Ohkay that wasn't a good visual but I think the point is clear. I'm going to work it! I saw such a good loss those days I was good (yes most likely water but hey it was a move in the right direction lol)


That is my minor update. I won't be around much this weekend because I'm trying to get this stuff done :) Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment