Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wonky Weds.

Well its gonna be a wonky day today! I am not gonna follow my usual schedule. I've got my first shift on my new job so that will be interesting. The last few days things have sort of fallen by the wayside (housecleaning wise) so that will be my goal today. I'm going to tidy whatever I see and get things back in order. Shouldn't be that hard.

So after I get things sorted out and tidied up I get to relax and watch LOST! :) I'm going to get everything I need to get done DONE and over before then!

Wish me Luck!

Here are shots of what I have to deal with today!

































There we go! Its not the WHOLE project of course but its a good start! You can sort of see what I'm dealing with! Later I will do a few pictures to show my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment