Saturday, February 7, 2009

Weekend Musings...

So I woke up with a song in my head. Not sure why. It was Vindicated by Dashboard Confessional..Totally not my normal music but I've heard it before and thought it was (as cheesy as this sounds) moving. Anyways, not really sure where I was going with this. But I had it in my head from the moment I woke up til about oooh now. :)

I have a big annoying list of to-do's that need doing today and this weekend. It's so daunting to know that a single moment of relaxing means that something else doesn't get done and it piles up.
This is my problem. I know I procrastinate very much. I need to work on this.

I won't post my list. It's HUGE. I will say that I will get it done :)

Anyways, my camera's battery died so sometime today I have to get new batteries :(

No comments:

Post a Comment