Thursday, February 26, 2009

Quick update

So just a quickie update today! Well after doing so well on my diet for three whole days (ish) I fell off the wagon..then ate the wagon. I'm trying to fix the wagon and jump back on it and get back on track. It's been hard the last few days. I spent Monday (or a good chunk of it) in the ER with Vertigo. I still don't know what is wrong with me besides the fact that I randomly seem to be getting dizzy spells and nausea. So I have meds for that now. Weee! So of course random dizziness means lack of productivity. My house is gone to pot and my schoolwork was piled up. I'm going to have to work on this now. Which is why I have that schedule down below. Hoping it will work out!

So there's my update. I'm trying to get back on track and all that lovely stuff! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. lmao, you crack me up. Its probably that damn wagon you ate that made you sick! They are known for unpredictable side effects :P I'm very impressed with your list! Good luck keeping up with it and best of luck with your rebuilt wagon.

    ReplyDelete